Echez Group helps our Customer Partners to reach their sales goals generating additional demand through Digital technologies.
We are looking for a person who contacts a pre-selected portfolio of channels/resellers, to support them in the execution and development of commercial and marketing strategies that allow them to increase revenue and execute the established account plans. This implies Resellers’ and Partners’ engagement through Digital Sales and Marketing Support.
- Partner Readiness for Microsoft products, licensing, programs, incentives, and training.
- Act as a “Trusted Advisor” to the Partners & Regional teams to help close deals wit partners and ensure the partner has the right solution.
- Advice Partners about the trends of Microsoft Products Sales.
- Compare, contrast, and sell Microsoft’s offerings versus other companies in the industry.
- Manage Partner sales pipeline to ensure focus on top deals to drive Client, Office, and/or Server sales to plan.
- Working closely with the Microsoft Device Partner Solution Sales team, toward the goal of focusing revenue attainment with managed partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, sales, marketing, or customer service.
- At least 5 years’ experience in account management and development through partners, preferably in the technology industry.
- Languages: Korean (C2) and English (C1 or advanced)
- Partner ecosystem knowledge
- Concise and effective sales skills
- Digital Marketing knowledge
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system knowledge
- General Microsoft Product knowledge
- Microsoft Named Sales Certification (Desirable)
Compensation and Benefits
- Start date: Immediately.
- Duration: Until June 2024 (with renewal option)
- Contract type: external contractor as an independent consultant, fixed-term contract.
- Work methodology: Remote
- Training: Provided by Echez.
- Compensation scheme: fixed + variable.